The colors of Magic. Which one are you?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Land- Artemis's Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BakuganGirl01
common member

PostSubject: Land- Artemis's Temple   Sat May 31, 2008 10:14 pm

Land- Artemis's Temple

History/breifing- As you may or may not know Artemis is a goddess a greek god, her twin is Apollo the god of the sun (There are other minor sun gods). Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, and young maidens.

Any white/light creatures that go into this land gain +1/+1 and any other creature looses -1/-1.

My first land!

Last edited by BakuganGirl01 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was weird)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arceus
Uncommon Member

PostSubject: Re: Land- Artemis's Temple   Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:42 am

i thot its a land right so how can it have a ability

Gloria04

PostSubject: Re: Land- Artemis's Temple   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 pm

This temple has been a tourist attraction at its peak drawing travelers from afar. A cottage industry of souvenirs and locally produced religious and miniature statues of Artemis. Street vendors who sell to the visitors, who helped the local economy. large fishing vessels once docked at the river port of Ephesus, a bustling old city, where was the temple of Artemis. Finally, silt clogged the harbor and the entrance, preventing the vessels do not reach the port. Today, what remains at the site of the Temple of Artemis is a marshy field. A column was erected to remind visitors that once there was a wonder of the ancient world.

History of Ephesus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land- Artemis's Temple   

Back to top Go down

Land- Artemis's Temple
Page 1 of 1