MTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The colors of Magic. Which one are you?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its Chobits!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

Its Chobits! Empty
PostSubject: Its Chobits!   Its Chobits! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:31 pm

In the near future, personal computers take the form of attractive women and men, called Persocoms (editorial note: "persocoms" actually means PC or personal computer in Japanese). Hideki Motosuwa is a poor student who failed his entrance exams to get into college. So, Hideki is forced to move to the city, get a job, and attend cram school in hopes of passing the next college entrance exam. He, of course, wants a Persocom for himself, but is way too poor to afford one. One day, while passing an alley, he finds a Persocom in a trash heap. However, his new find doesn't seem to be like the others he's heard about. She doesn't seem to have any operating system at all, and only says "Chii". As Hideki learns more about his Persocom (aptly named "Chii"), he finds that she is not of any known type, and most likely some sort of prototype model. He also learns of the rumor of the "Chobits", Persocoms with the ability to think for themselves, instead of running only complex programs. Find out what happens between Hideki and his new Persocom as she learns more about her environment, people, and life.
Back to top Go down
https://magictg.forumakers.com
arceus
Uncommon Member
arceus

Its Chobits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Chobits!   Its Chobits! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:40 pm

thats cool? flower serpendo:yeah godric:yeah ravenclaw:yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ventus3
Uncommon Member
Ventus3

Its Chobits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Chobits!   Its Chobits! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:29 pm

That anime . . . I've heard it's good, but I can't watch it . . . my parents are too nosy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its Chobits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Chobits!   Its Chobits! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Chobits!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MTG :: Anime chat-
Jump to: